10 minutes in on the video I get into the Habit Stack…in case you want to pass some of the cute Slay Sister bullshitting that happens on the LIVE.
Creating habits stacks I love has been one of the major keys to my success. Much of this I did unwittingly and I would like to save you some of the pain! Here you can see my stack and I get in to explaining some of the details and why in the video.
I’m loving this new tool I created for myself based on the habit stacking concept that I picked up reading James Clear’s book, Atomic Habits (link below) but first, the latest Slayer creation.
HOW TO MAKE A HABIT STACKER
- Listed habits in order of your day. Make these small even–these are going to be cues you can possibly attach other habits to.
- Identify non-negotiables (these are DO OR DIE habits)
- Identify heart sing (indicated by the “heart”-these are things that you know feed your soul)
- Write out the habit on the dry erase tape and cut to habit size
- I made my SOLID habits black. These don’t need to be worked on.
- The RED are habits I’m adding in or are not yet solid.
- Under the NEW WANT TO ADD I am going to put habits I want to stack in, such as I added naked dancing to my AM shower in the stack on the LIVE
- Now you can move and adjust your habits where you think they might fit best in your day and it’s a reminder of what you want to show up for daily.
Buy Slayer some coffee foam and use these links to shop…
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” 😉
Slay those Habits Slay Sisters! More on habits soon! Check out the book, and James Clear in your inbox puts getting slayed to a whole knew level.